In our digital citizen class, we have a twitter expert connect project. I chose to follow social science faculties since they relate to my second genius hour project which is how social media changes society.

I followed people like @CfSocialScience and @EllenHel because they relate to the media world and are professors in the media industry. They relate to my project because since they research the media it was beneficial towards me getting to know what they had to say and to prepare my genius hour project. 

I requested things like what they have not shared with the media on media and why is it that social media changes social science.  I was proper with it, straightforward but told them I was working on a project so it did not come out of the random.  It helped me create and build upon my whole presentation and it helped me in ways that I did not think it could. I now know a lot more about the media that I originally thought was out there and got to experience what others go through and find out in everyday life and it was great that since I pushed myself out there and asked these questions that I was able to create and once again build upon my presentation.

I got some pretty great results, most of the people I had requested information responded and even retweeted, none of whom I reached out to followed me but it was a pleasant enough to see them interact with my tweets and questions towards them, they left about 4 sentences in each thing they wrote and we were able to carry out the conversation and expand the information they were telling/giving me. they did indeed offer more assistance than what I had asked for and put their answers into as much detail as they could just to help me out.

In the future, this can indeed help me, with other projects and presentations and such like that, also maybe in even everyday life. If I have a question I could just use social media for the greater goods.

This resource is very helpful and I recommend this to anyone in the same boat or just in general. If you do decide to use this, let me know down below. look forward to getting back to you guys and hearing about how things go!